CASA Recovery is a small, private, comprehensive addiction and mental health treatment center in Orange County, CA offering individual therapy, counseling, case management, psychiatry, medication assistance, holistic treatment, substance use education and life-skills workshops. We are certified by DHCS and accredited by the Joint Commission.
Our experienced clinical staff is trained to guide you through self-discovery and healing, teaching you how to make better choices and lead a healthy, happy, and purposeful life of recovery. This is a highly personalized program that we create around every client.
Casa Program Features
- Monitored detoxification or stabilization coordination, if necessary
- Psychiatric assessment and physical exam at intake, ongoing medication management with RN on-site
- One-on-one psychotherapy, with Masters-level therapists specializing in Co-occurring disorders including Trauma/PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar and Substance Use utilizing the following modalities: CBT, DBT, Motivational Interviewing, Family Behavioral Therapy, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy, Trauma Focused Therapy and EMDR.
- Unique group therapy and psychoeducational sessions, including Gender-Specific Trauma, Self-Esteem, Healthy Relationships, Cognitive Behavioral CBT/DBT, Motivational Interviewing, Conflict Resolution, Anger Management, Codependency and Boundaries, Mindfulness/Meditation, Spiritual Hygiene, Relapse Prevention, Stress Management, Art Therapy, Health & Wellness, Art/Music Therapy, Acupuncture and Yoga
- One-on-one counseling and case management
- Clinical Staff includes: Psychiatrist, Physician Assistants, RN, Marriage & Family Therapists, Certified Counselors/Case Managers, Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Yoga Instructor, Personal Trainer, Guided Meditation Instructor
- Free family group on Sundays
- Aftercare Program and weekly Alumni Support Group
- Unique and holistic treatment options, including (click any treatment option for more info): Art therapy, Gentle yoga, Acupuncture, Beach activities, Gym Training Energy healing – Drum Therapy, Spiritual Renewal Therapy / Bible Study option, Guided Meditation
- Faith-Based Treatment Options
- Exclusive CASA Recovery workbook
- Rotation of different sober activities like movies, bowling, kayaking, and whale watching.
- Supportive living options available in upscale residential housing with nutritious home cooked meals and daily outside meetings.
Click Below for More Information:
Intensive Outpatient Treatment
Mental Health/Mood Disorder Treatment
What to Know about REHAB
What to Know about DETOX
Sample Weekly Schedule
Contact Us Today