- About Us
“Casa Recovery saved my life! Moving out here to California from Dallas Texas was the best decision I’ve ever made. The staff is incredible everyone cares so much. I don’t know what I would’ve done without this place! I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for help in their recovery.”- AMY M
- What We Treat
Mental Health Program
Mental Health and Mental Illness
We believe in a personalized approach to mental health treatment.
When someone has a mental illness or a mental health disorder, it means that their mental function, mood, or physical behavior are altered in a way that causes significant distress or impaired functioning.Those who are struggling with mental health challenges may not be living a life full of meaning, productivity and fulfilling relationships. They may also be struggling to cope with daily tasks, challenges and interactions, completely unable to go to work or maintain healthy relationships. We are here to help.
How Common Are Mental Health Disorders?
Mental health can be defined as “a state of successful performance of mental function, resulting in productive activities, fulfilling relationships with other people, and the ability to adapt to change and to cope with challenges.” People may struggle with daily tasks and interactions or be completely unable to go to work or maintain healthy relationships.
Mental Health & Orange County
Mental health and its treatment is a significant issue in America and there are around 15,000 treatment centers around the country offering treatment. Casa Recovery is located in Orange County where we offer comprehensive treatment programs for all types of mental health disorders. Many people typically believe rehab facilities are purely for people with addiction. In fact, addiction is a mental illness itself and one of the many we treat at our center.
Mental Health Disorders Treated at Our Orange County, California Center
Comprehensive treatment provided by compassionate and experienced clinical staff can support clients on their journey to a happy and productive life. Understanding which mental health disorders a facility can treat is an important first step in getting the help a person really needs. Our mental health program in Orange County is equipped to treat a number of disorders, including:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Addictive Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Factitious Disorders
- Delusional Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)
- Somatic Symptom Disorder (SSD)
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders including Bipolar Spectrum Disorders
- Trauma-related Disorders including Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Dual Diagnosis Disorders
Our Southern California mental health treatment program takes a trauma-informed approach that considers the possibility that a client has experienced traumatic events during childhood or adulthood that may have led them to their current state. We treat trauma directly and consider its role in disorders associated with traumatic experiences like PTSD and anxiety disorders. We also treat substance use disorders and addiction in a dual diagnosis program as substance use disorders frequently occur alongside these mental health conditions.
In terms of treating mental illness, we offer the following components:
- Individual and group therapy
- Evidence-based therapies such as CBT
- Holistic therapies including meditation and yoga
- Psychiatry and medication management
- Nutritional awareness
Begin Your Journey
Find the Healing You Deserve
Request a Confidential Callback Right Now. Our Caring Admissions Team is Standing by Day or Night Ready to Help. In Most Cases, Same Day Admissions are Available.
WHY CHOOSE CASA
How Casa Recovery Treats Mental Health Disorders
People who are unfamiliar with the world of mental illness might misunderstand the nature of many mental health conditions. They may even be unaware that mental health disorders can be treated effectively to promote long-term mental health and wellness. Our mental health treatment program seeks to do just that—promote long-term mental health and wellness by providing clients with an opportunity to learn about their condition through psychoeducation and engage in individual and group therapies designed to address different dimensions of mental distress. Depending on the condition and its severity, medications may also be prescribed to assist alongside psychotherapy. One of the most important aspects of rehabilitation from mental illness is the environment. Our mental health treatment in Orange County is located amidst breathtaking scenery, offering a serene environment where you can focus on getting better. When you first embark on your recovery journey with us, we undertake a thorough assessment and evaluation of your specific needs. Mental illnesses are invariably complex and they affect people in many different ways. We take time to get to know your personal story so that we can address the underlying causes of your mental health condition.
What We Offer
Our Southern California Mental Health Treatment Therapies
Mental health conditions don’t fit nicely into one simple category. There are many types and each can manifest a little differently from person to person, resulting in experiences, symptoms, and treatment paths that can vary substantially. That is why we offer various treatment options which can include individual and group therapies as well as medication management. Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is the foundation for many of these therapies and takes a primary focus on ongoing issues in a person’s life as opposed to what led up to them. The priority of CBT is to have the client develop strategies to deal with the challenges of life. CBT can be used to treat most conditions listed.Our team is trained in guiding clients through the following therapies for mental health disorders:
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) for borderline personality disorder (BPD), depression, bipolar disorder, PTSD, and personality disorders.
- Somatic Therapy/Experiencing for trauma, PTSD, somatic symptom disorder, and chronic pain
- Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT) for trauma, anxiety disorders, eating disorders, BPD, and interpersonal issues.
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) for disorders associated with self-defeating behaviors and feelings of anxiety, depression, guilt, extreme anger, and stress.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) for general anxiety disorders, depression, OCD, eating disorders, and social anxiety.
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) for recurring episodes of depression or unhappiness and to prevent relapse, generalized anxiety disorders, and anger management.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) for trauma, PTSD, anxiety disorders, panic disorders, OCD, and somatic symptom disorder.
Start with Healing
Restart Your Life
Our helpful staff cares and wants to make sure you heal from your addiction or mental health issue in the healthiest way possible. Contact us today to start your recovery process and get back to your life.
WHY CHOOSE CASA
Features of Our Mental Health Program in Orange County
Clients who enroll in our mental health treatment program will have access to a number of services that will help them take care of their condition. Depending on the individual’s unique circumstances and as appropriate, the following services are available in our treatment program:
- Intensive day and outpatient therapeutic programming
- Psychiatric assessment upon intake
- Individualized treatment planning
- Small treatment setting with a trauma-informed approach
- Weekly individual psychiatry appointments
- Weekly check-ins with nursing staff
- Medication management
- Weekly Individual psychotherapy
- Weekly small group therapy and psychoeducation
- Weekly family therapy
- Neuropsychological assessments
- Holistic and experiential modalities such as massage, therapeutic yoga, dance movement, meditation, art therapy, and nutrition
- Discharge planning with coordination of aftercare appointments
- Safe and comfortable supportive living / transitional housing environments
Our clinical team and consulting providers specialize in co-occurring disorders, such as trauma/PTSD, depression, anxiety, bipolar, and substance use disorders, and include:
- Physician Assistants
- Registered Nurse
- Clinical Psychologist
- Marriage & Family Therapists
- Case Managers
- Certified Counselors
- Registered Dietitian
- Massage Therapists
- Yoga Instructor
- Guided Meditation Instructor
Casa Recovery is a treatment facility that is committed to clinical excellence and quality care. We are proud to offer highly personalized and affordable treatment for those struggling with mental illness. If you or a loved one is dealing with a mental illness, we are here to help. Casa Recovery offers the perfect environment for your healing to start, where you are surrounded by nature and a supportive community.
GET HELP WITH TREATMENT EXPENSES
Insurance Coverage for Treatment at Casa Recovery
Did you know that insurance companies cover mental health and substance abuse treatment? Depending on your coverage, your insurance may cover all or most of your program at Casa Recovery. Insurance companies also cover outpatient services to clients who live nearby and need a more flexible option.
CONTACT US TODAY
Our Care Team is Ready to Answer Any Questions.
Casa Recovery offers a wide range of treatment options for those struggling with mental health and co-occuring issues. We are here for you and ready to assist in any way we can. Contact us right now to get the help you deserve from a group of people who care.