- About Us
“Casa Recovery saved my life! Moving out here to California from Dallas Texas was the best decision I’ve ever made. The staff is incredible everyone cares so much. I don’t know what I would’ve done without this place! I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for help in their recovery.”- AMY M
- What We Treat
Drug Addiction Program
Our Drug Addiction Program in Orange County, CA
At Casa Recovery, we know that in treating a substance use disorder (SUD) often involves a need for mental health treatment as well.
Substance use disorders and mental health disorders often occur alongside one another, also known as co-occurring disorders or dual diagnosis. As such, our comprehensive dual diagnosis program gives clients the resources to recover from addiction and improve their mental health at the same time. Once a client is ready to participate in treatment services, Casa Recovery providers evidence-based treatment and holistic services to support continued sobriety and address co-occurring disorders in a process of recovery. During a client’s time with us, we focus on the underlying issues that affect the addiction by looking at every aspect of life, from academic and professional to social and familial.
Are You Struggling With a Substance Abuse?
One of the most common warning signs of substance abuse or addiction is relationship fallout. If your family and friends are distancing themselves from you, or you’re distancing yourself from them, it may be an indication that a person may have a substance use disorder (SUD). Some additional warning signs include:
- Tension or conflict in your relationships
- Spending time with new friends who support your habits over old friends who confront you about it
- Aggression or paranoia that turns into fights with friends and family members
- Neglecting responsibilities at home, work, or school that affect those around you
- No longer participating in social outings or doing activities that you once enjoyed
- Increased encounters with law enforcement from fights, car accidents, or DUIs
- Using or drinking more to relieve withdrawal symptoms like anxiety and insomnia
- Mood swings and depressive or paranoid behavior
- Stealing or borrowing a lot of money from friends or family
- Being secretive and lying to those you care about
- Flakiness at work, school, or at home
In addition, if you’re abusing drugs or alcohol, your body will start to show some wear and tear. You might find yourself experiencing adverse effects due to substance abuse, such as:
- Increase or decrease in appetite that may result in weight loss or weight gain
- Feeling unusually hyper or lethargic
- Bloodshot eyes and abnormal pupil size
- Change in the pallor of one’s skin (e.g., becoming paler or having an uneven complexion)
- Bad body or breath odor
- Shaking and slowed reaction speed
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sweating, muscle cramps, hot and cold flashes, or runny eyes and nose after not using
Ultimately, the best way to know you are struggling with substance abuse is by seeing a professional addiction counselor or therapist. Identifying the primary issues is the first step towards recovery, and receiving confirmation from a professional can push you in the right direction towards recovery.
Start with Healing
Recover Your Life
Our helpful staff cares and wants to make sure you heal from your addiction or mental health issue in the healthiest way possible. Contact us today to start your recovery process and get back to your life.
Who Needs Detox for Substance Use?
Without professional support a successful withdrawal from a substance can be difficult. Withdrawal management through a medically supervised detox can often be the first step to a successful recovery journey. A drug detox is required if withdrawal symptoms are physically painful and uncomfortable or even dangerous. A medically supervised detox is often recommended for individuals using the following drugs:
- Benzodiazepines – Klonopin, Valium, Xanax
- Prescription Opioids / Opiates – Morphine, Heroin, OxyContin, Vicodin
- Amphetamines – Ritalin, Adderall
- Alcohol used with drugs
Our Approach To Treating Substance Abuse
How We Offer Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Casa Recovery offers treatment for both substance use disorders and mental health disorders because we believe someone with a dual diagnosis should be treated simultaneously for all disorders affecting them in order to be successful in recovery. A dual diagnosis program is designed for clients who need a safe and supportive environment to stop using drugs or alcohol and address the underlying issues preventing them from long-term recovery. Clients participate in scheduled individual and group therapy sessions daily, and receive compassionate, emotional guidance as they learn positive coping strategies and support tools to prevent relapse. After completing detox, the next step in the recovery journey is intensive treatment. Our treatment program is small and private to ensure you receive the individual support you need.
Our Approach To Treating Substance Abuse
Mental Health Treatment at Casa Recovery
At Casa Recovery we treat many different kinds of co-occurring mental health disorders, including:
- Anxiety Disorders (e.g., generalized anxiety, social anxiety, panic disorder)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Personality Disorders (e.g., Borderline Personality Disorder, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Dissociative Personality Disorder, Dependent Personality Disorder, Paranoid Personality Disorder, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Histrionic Personality Disorder, etc.)
- Eating Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyper-Activity Disorder (ADHD) and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Several disorders more often co-occur with substance use, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), borderline personality disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), eating disorder and others.
Our Approach To Treating Substance Abuse
At Casa Recovery, we offer a range of evidenced-based treatments by professional psychiatrists, marriage and family therapists, certified addiction counselors, as well as trained nurses and physicians. Our program includes individual and group therapy, gender-specific and co-ed group therapy. We can help you find a treatment program that works for your individual needs. We utilize evidence-based and alternative treatment therapies such as:
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Individual Case Management
- Group Therapy
- Psychological Testing
- Individual Psychiatry & Nursing
- Relapse Prevention
- Symptom Management
Why a Holistic Approach
Our holistic options will help you to bring quality of life changes home with you after treatment. Holistic therapies include:
- Physical Fitness
- Nutritional Counseling
- Therapeutic Massage
Clients can heal their bodies and minds while learning valuable coping mechanisms and strategies for maintaining a strong and lasting recovery after leaving our treatment programs. Holistic treatment options can be used alone or combined with our many other treatment modalities to help clients achieve the most positive treatment outcomes.
Personalized Treatment at Casa Recovery
At Casa Recovery, we pride ourselves on providing personalized care for each client who comes to our facility. Treatment should never use a “one size fits all” approach because your unique challenges should be met with unique methods and therapies adapted to your recovery needs. Casa Recovery is committed to providing comprehensive treatments that address co-occurring disorders simultaneously alongside holistic therapies to help clients heal their bodies, minds, and spirits. We know that recovery from substance use and mental health disorders is a journey that doesn’t end when you leave our facility, so we are dedicated to providing clients with the tools and resources they need to maintain their recovery in the long term. As such, we use several solution-based approaches and therapies to help you avoid relapse and stay on track in your recovery.
If you fear you may be suffering from a Substance Use Disorder, would like dual diagnosis treatment, or are wondering about treatment for mental health disorders alone, don’t wait to get help. The time for improving your quality of life is right now.
GET HELP WITH TREATMENT EXPENSES
Insurance Coverage for Treatment at Casa Recovery
Did you know that insurance companies cover mental health and substance abuse treatment? Depending on your coverage, your insurance may cover all or most of your program at Casa Recovery. Insurance companies also cover outpatient services to clients who live nearby and need a more flexible option.
CONTACT US TODAY
Our Care Team is Ready to Answer Any Questions.
Casa Recovery offers a wide range of treatment options for those struggling with mental health and co-occuring issues. We are here for you and ready to assist in any way we can. Contact us right now to get the help you deserve from a group of people who care.