CASA Recovery Outpatient Treatment Options in San Juan Capistrano, CA
Outpatient treatment programs are practical alternatives to more intensive residential or inpatient programs. At CASA Recovery, we offer outpatient treatment for alcohol and drug addiction, as well as mental health disorders for those in the Southern California area. Our outpatient programs are designed for those who don’t desire or may not require the intensive approach that extended care or inpatient treatments programs provide. They are ideal for those who live near our addiction rehab and mental health treatment facility in San Juan Capistrano, CA or who have the capacity to arrange nearby accommodations. We help coordinate housing accommodations when needed.
Outpatient Mental Health & Addiction Treatment Programs in Orange County
With outpatient programs, participants are required to be at the center from 9 – 12 p.m. Monday through Friday. This time frame allows them to continue their normal home life or their professional careers after their treatment day, while also receiving support as they transition to a life free from mental health issues or drug and alcohol dependence. Outpatient programs are often structured over a couple months to accommodate outside responsibilities like homelife, school or work. Just like residential programs, outpatient programs are designed to identify and help address behavioral and emotional obstacles that may hinder living a healthy and happy life.
Outpatient Treatment Services Offered at CASA Recovery
We offer many different types of treatment with an outpatient program, including:
CASA Recovery’s Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is for clients who can establish and show consistent abstinence from addictive or dangerous behaviors that don’t require constant supervision and a strict structure offered at a higher level of care like inpatient treatment. Within CASA Recovery’s IOP program, a client is required to attend a minimum of 9 hours of treatment each week, 3 hours a day for 3 days, in the structured environment of the treatment center.
Are you a Working Professional, unsure of how to balance work and rehab? Click here for more information.
- Psychiatric Assessment and Exam at intake
- Ongoing assistance with medication management with psychiatric follow up appointments and RN on-site
- One-on-one Psychotherapy, with Masters-level therapists specializing in Co-occurring disorders including Trauma/PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Dissociative Disorders, Eating Disorders and Substance Use Disorders
- Evidenced-based, Trauma-informed treatment modalities including: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Trauma-Focused Therapies including EMDR, Somatic Psychotherapy, Emotion-Focused Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, as well as Attachment-Based Therapy and Family Therapy
- Unique Group Therapy and Psychoeducational Sessions including Gender-Specific trauma groups, Self-Esteem, Healthy Relationships, Conflict Resolution, Anger Management, Codependency and Boundaries, Symptom Management, Relapse Prevention, Stress Management and Aftercare Planning
- Experiential and holistic treatment groups include: Art therapy, Music Therapy, Fitness Training, Gentle Yoga, Guided Meditation, and Breathworks
- One-on-one Counseling and Case Management
- Family Therapy and Monthly Support Family Group
- Aftercare Planning
- Alumni App and Bi-Monthly Alumni Support Group
- Supportive Living options available in local, upscale residential housing
Get the Help You Need at CASA Recovery
CASA Recovery’s outpatient treatment options give you the flexibility you need to live the life you want while still getting help for your mental health and co-occurring addictive behaviors. Contact us today here in Southern California to get started on the process of getting your life back. Our helpful staff is standing by to walk you through the steps you need to take, and to tailor your program to exactly what you need.
We can help you with the transition out of rehab and into a supportive life. Click here for more information.