Casa Recovery Outpatient Treatment Options in San Juan Capistrano, CA
Outpatient treatment programs are practical alternatives to more intensive residential or inpatient programs.
Outpatient treatment programs are practical alternatives to more intensive residential or inpatient programs. At Casa Recovery, we offer outpatient treatment for alcohol and drug addiction, as well as mental health disorder treatment for those in the Southern California area. Our outpatient programs are designed for those who don’t desire or may not require the intensive approach that inpatient treatments programs provide and for those who want to remain living at home. They are ideal for those who live near our addiction rehab and mental health treatment facility in San Juan Capistrano, CA or who have the capacity to arrange nearby accommodations. We also offer housing accommodations as well.
Outpatient Mental Health & Addiction Treatment Programs in Orange County
With outpatient programs, participants are required to be at the center at 9 a.m. Monday through Friday. This time frame allows them to continue some normal home life or professional activities after their treatment day, while also receiving support as they transition to a life free from mental health issues or drug and alcohol dependence. Outpatient programs are often structured over a couple months to accommodate outside responsibilities like homelife, school or work. Just like residential programs, outpatient programs are designed to identify and help address behavioral and emotional obstacles that may hinder living a healthy and happy life.
Start with Healing
Restart Your Life
Outpatient Treatment Services Offered at CASA Recovery
We offer many different types of treatment within an outpatient program, including:
- Psychiatric Assessment and Exam upon intake
- Medication management
- Weekly psychiatric appointments
- Ongoing nursing check-in appointments
- One-on-one Psychotherapy, with Masters-level therapists specializing in Co-occurring disorders including Trauma/PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Dissociative Disorders, Disordered eating and Substance Use Disorders
- Evidenced-based, trauma-informed treatment modalities including: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Trauma-Focused Therapies including EMDR, Somatic Psychotherapy, Emotion-Focused Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, as well as Attachment-Based Therapy and Family Therapy
Get the Help You Need at Casa Recovery
Insurance Coverage for Treatment at Casa Recovery
Did you know that insurance companies cover mental health and substance abuse treatment? Depending on your coverage, your insurance may cover all or most of your program at Casa Recovery. Insurance companies also cover outpatient services to clients who live nearby and need a more flexible option.
Our Care Team is Ready to Answer Any Questions.
Casa Recovery offers a wide range of treatment options for those struggling with mental health and co-occuring issues. We are here for you and ready to assist in any way we can. Contact us right now to get the help you deserve from a group of people who care.