Mental Health Treatment Center in Pennsylvania
Small, individualized program available for trauma, depression, anxiety, PTSD, bipolar disorder and dual diagnosis clients.
Taking the first steps towards treatment for a mental illness is not easy for many people. This is often because they have become distanced from loved ones as a result of their illness. CASA Recovery treats mental illness with personalized programs that address the individual needs of every patient. If you want to take the first step towards getting better, contact CASA Recovery today.
WHY CHOOSE OUR PROGRAM
Substance Use Program
30-90 days of intensive day treatment including psychiatry, individual therapy, counseling, education, group sessions, outside meetings and holistic services.
Mental Health Program
30-90 days of intensive day or outpatient treatment including psychiatry, medication supervision, individual therapy, group therapy, support groups, fun activities and holistic services. Supportive living options are available.
Our Day Program offers a full schedule of individual therapy, counseling, group sessions, and activities.
Our Intensive Outpatient program offers the same treatment options with the flexibility of only 3 days or nights per week.
We have evening intensive outpatient and outpatient options available.
On-site massage, acupuncture, yoga, guided meditation, art therapy, plus many unique, body/mind healing techniques
Psychiatrist, PAs and RNs manage medications, including mood disorder medications and anti-craving/blocker medications like Naltraxone and Vivitrol.
Supportive Living Options
We only work with accredited supportive living and vetted sober living homes.
- “I’ve been clean and sober for 6 years now, and I still follow the advise and tools that I learned while I was in the program.” – John S.
- “They brought my son back to life and they can bring your loved one back to his or her senses…” – Martha M.
- “This is one of the FEW PLACES that you can pickup the phone and somebody picks it up on the other end.” – Howard S.
- “My daughter is happier than I’ve seen her in years! And talking to her is like talking to someone I haven’t talked to in ages.” – Karen L.
- “Our son is clean, working a great program, committed to recovery and feels like part of the CASA family.” – James T.
- “I’ve been to 4 different addiction treatment centers and have to say CASA is the best I’ve been to.” – Melissa S.
- Our treatment center is located in San Juan Capistrano, California and our upscale supportive living options are nestled in the beach communities of Capistrano Beach, Laguna Niguel and San Juan Capistrano.